Being a family photographer is both challenging and super rewarding. We know that our clients have high hopes for their session, and also may be nervous about how their children, and sometimes spouses, will behave during their session. We LOVE being with families and capturing how they interact and we want our clients to have a great time while we are together!
Here are some tips for your family photo session:
1. Make sure kiddos are well rested and well fed! This will help them be relaxed and less cranky!
2. Choose your outfits carefully. We can help you pick your families wardrobe for your session! It is not only important how you look, it is important how you feel. Make sure you choose outfits that everyone is comfortable in and feel great in! For more tips on wardrobe check out this blog post Family Photo Tips
3. Promise a reward for good behavior to the kiddos. This can be whatever you think is appropriate. A candy or special treat, watching a movie, playground time, you get the idea. Motivate those babies to be on their best behavior.
4. RELAX! This is SO important! Your photographer wants you to have fun during your session. This will help make beautiful images for your family to cherish for years to come!
5. Trust your photographer. Once you arrive for your session it’s time to take a deep breath and let your photographer do all the work! Enjoy the snuggles and sweet moments and then rest assured we will be able to deliver you with a gorgeous gallery!
6. Don’t wait to schedule your session. Mom’s are especially guilty of not wanting to be photographed if we aren’t feeling like we look our best. It is so important to get in those photos with your family. Your family loves you just the way you are and will appreciate being able to look back at your treasured photos for years to come!